Fabrication Fest offers a day of exploration, creativity, and curiosity focused on design, science, and technology. Accessible to everyone from novices to experts (all ages!), this free event will inspire attendees to build skills for design and making through fun and inventiveness. Exhibitors include hands-on activities, local makers with art for sale, and informational booths.
We’ll be adding more as long as the exhibitor signup is open, so check back frequently!
- Rhode Island Computer Museum: Modern Stuff with Vintage Gear
- Aarin B. Clemons: Beaded Jewelry and Maker Space
- Christopher Wilczewski: 3D Scan to Reverse Engineer
- Jade sisti: Aloneintown
- Roger Williams UC: Cybersecurity, Electrician program, and construction management
- Solomon Menashi: BlocksCAD
- Johnson and Wales University: Cyber Security
- DESIGNxRI: Creating a more design-driven world
- Raspberry Pi: Experience Raspberry Pi 5
- Jim Owens: SewIY: Space Exploration With Intelligent Yarns